Thi was a lovely surprise for me. Being nominated for a second award within a week. Thank you,Crashingwords! Her blog is amazing and her poems are beautiful, go check her blog.
Here are the rules for the Award:
- Thank your nominator
- Show the award on your blog
- Answer 10 questions asked to you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them
- What city/town do you currently live in?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Who is your greatest living hero and why?
- How many books do you hope to read this year?
- Where would you like to go on vacation?
- Which is your favorite children’s book character? Why?
- Do you read paper books or e-reader?
- Where do you like to read?
- Please recommend your favorite book you read last year in 2015
- Why should readers follow your blog?
- Bucharest, Romania.
- I just finished The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Keanu Reeves. Many will say he is not a hero and he’s just an actor but he is more than that. He had so many loss in his life but he is still standing. He didn’t let Hollywood change him and he helped so many people, without expecting something in return. So he’s my hero because he didn’t let this world and people change him.
- I hope to read at least 40 books.
- Go back to New York.
- Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger – Holden. Because he wasn’t afraid to do what he wanted.
- Paper books.
- In the parks or at home, somewhere quiet.
- Last year the book I liked the most was Looking for Alaska – John Green. But I recommend you to read To kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. It is one of the best books I have ever read.
- Because what I write here is true. This is like my personal space. I write what I feel without being afraid that people will judge me.
- Where are you from?
- What do you prefer, watch the movie or read the book first?
- Your nickname when you were in high school?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Do you have any tatoos? What does it represent?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Name 5 songs?
- What was the most courageous thing you ever did?
- Do you agree with the quote: „everything happens for a reason”?
- What is your favorite quote, if you have one?