Life can be so mean and tricky sometimes… ok, most of the time. Someone who today is the most important person for you, tomorrow it will only be a memory. When something bad happens to us, in that moment we are overwhelmed, shattered. But time can heal everything, or at least make things bearable. It takes a while to be there, but eventually we will be. We move on, make time for something else, focuse on other things that can make things easier. But we will never forget the effect it had, what it meant for us. So take everything as it comes. There has to be a balance somewhere. Not just bad or good things, but somewhere in the middle. Sometimes it’s hard, other times it’s easy.
Thi was a lovely surprise for me. Being nominated for a second award within a week. Thank you,Crashingwords! Her blog is amazing and her poems are beautiful, go check her blog.
Here are the rules for the Award:
- Thank your nominator
- Show the award on your blog
- Answer 10 questions asked to you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them
- What city/town do you currently live in?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Who is your greatest living hero and why?
- How many books do you hope to read this year?
- Where would you like to go on vacation?
- Which is your favorite children’s book character? Why?
- Do you read paper books or e-reader?
- Where do you like to read?
- Please recommend your favorite book you read last year in 2015
- Why should readers follow your blog?
- Bucharest, Romania.
- I just finished The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Keanu Reeves. Many will say he is not a hero and he’s just an actor but he is more than that. He had so many loss in his life but he is still standing. He didn’t let Hollywood change him and he helped so many people, without expecting something in return. So he’s my hero because he didn’t let this world and people change him.
- I hope to read at least 40 books.
- Go back to New York.
- Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger – Holden. Because he wasn’t afraid to do what he wanted.
- Paper books.
- In the parks or at home, somewhere quiet.
- Last year the book I liked the most was Looking for Alaska – John Green. But I recommend you to read To kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. It is one of the best books I have ever read.
- Because what I write here is true. This is like my personal space. I write what I feel without being afraid that people will judge me.
- Where are you from?
- What do you prefer, watch the movie or read the book first?
- Your nickname when you were in high school?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Do you have any tatoos? What does it represent?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Name 5 songs?
- What was the most courageous thing you ever did?
- Do you agree with the quote: „everything happens for a reason”?
- What is your favorite quote, if you have one?
….and you’ll never know it.
It’s funny how sometimes one song makes you realise you’re still hurting. As much as you try to lie to yourself, something like this happens and you’re back where you started.
After all this time I still hope you’ll say something. But I know you won’t because I’m just not your kind of girl. I could have been, but I guess we’ll never know it. And even if my head tells me to move on, my heart is still beating for you. I just hope next time I’ll see you again,’she’ is healed. Because you don’t deserve my thoughts, tears, broken heart.
I can’t breathe without you and you’ll never know it.
I am sorry I wasn’t here this week but I had to finish my final thesis and that involed writing a paper and doing a radio reportage. Because of that, I will do two of the task we had in the couple of days. I already have an About page and I worked a little at my website’s theme. One is to comment on people’s post and the other one is to choose one of the comments and write a post. Well, this is what I am doing now.
The lovely Psychochromatic Redemption nominated me for One Lovely Blog Edition 2016. This is a big surprise for me actually. Thank you!
To accept the nomination I have to do the following things:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Regarding those 7 facts about me, here they are:
- My dream city is New York;
- I love to read;
- Music is my escape;
- I am stubborn;
- Sarcasm is my middle name :)) ;
- I am a fan of Keanu Reeves since 1996;
- I have a twin.
These are my nominees:
Un blog simplu
Mind and life matters
The Other Science blog
Hi, guys! So, I’ve been nominated to a 3 days quote challenge. Thank you for the nomination, Psychochromatic Redemption. As you may know (if you saw some of my old posts), I love quotes. I love reading books and quote the author or search on the internet for them.
1. Post three consecutive days.
2. You can pick one or three quotes per day.
3. Challenge three different bloggers per day.
So for today, my quotes are:
„Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life. Let me be sad. Let me be cold; let me be warm. Let me be hungry, have too much to eat. Let me be ragged or well dressed. Let me be sincere, be deceitful. Let me be truthful; let me be a liar. Let me be honorable and let me sin. Only let me be something every blessed minute. And when I sleep, let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost.” – Francie Nolan, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
„You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” – Harper Lee, To kill a Mockingbird
„You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.” – John Green, Looking for Alaska
Today, I nominate: